• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Biggest best Secret ever to WoW! (1 Viewer)

Is it me or are you devoid of any sense of humor and think that replying to a clear piss-take post would generate a response from me that would justify the time it took to click the link and realise that people do actually find the irony behind said link and don't spend there entire day behind a computer screen figuring out the next exploit that'll get nerfed?
And, is it just me or is that a fecking long sentence?!

Erm... OK. NICE!

LMFAO!

Sandwiches, you are demented! Surely, this fellow is one of the Chuck Norris fans who dominate the general chat in The Barrens. I listened to him, but instead of seeing the geeky fellow with the gold tooth, I saw Homer Simpson. DOH...

Zap you beat me to it! I was totally gonna say that he was inevitably one of the chuck norris fans!!! By the way its a really good game...And after listening to this guy, i just recently purchesed my first building in WoW. It was really exciting and its just a really good game. HAhAHAHAHAHahahaHAHA

OMG public speaking is not one of his strong points .. lol

it hurt my brain.

ummmm.... and ummmmm.... errr and ummmmmm..... yeah ....

DEFF a chuck norris Wanna be fan cluck dudes !!!

ARMY

'It's just a game, so, don't take it that seriously.'

LOL
He makes a movie from it, which talks a load of crock, and he says for us not to take the game seriously. What a little retard.

'Mines will explode, and could possible kill your character.'

WTF is he on!?!

'Build as many buildings as possible.'

Again, WTF is he on?!?! Warcraft 3?

that vid is ridiculous - what a darned fool.
i dont like swearing in forums
poppy cock
sincerely,
Lash

I can't believe it took me this long to find and watch this. But here I go, #1 I need these cheat codes he's talking about! #2 I heard a door slam, so my only assumption is that someone on AIM instinctively knew that they were becoming dumber just by being on his buddy list while this was being recorded. #3 I never read the directions and check me out, I'm kick ass (if you don't get that reference I am very sorry.) #4 someone please get this guy a video editor. #5 I'd like to concur that this dude was obviously baked. Guys, guys, stay safe.

All the stuff he says is stuff you can do in WC3? This guys an idiot and that was totally humourless lol

swearing is sometimes ok in some situations, but seriously never used darned like that ever again for the sake of all man-kind

How much would could a wood chuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood? Or would it,..............................or would it?

demonicdan said:
All the stuff he says is stuff you can do in WC3? This guys an idiot and that was totally humourless lol

Humorless in that it wasn't funny, or humorless in the fact that he was trying to be completely serious while coming as one of the biggest idiots ever? Stated more clearly, do you mean the video wasn't funny, or that the guy wasn't trying to be funny it just turned out that way? Personally, I thought it was hilarious, and I sometimes have trouble watching people make fools of themselves i.e. American Idol and most other reality shows.

1595d said:
How much would could a wood chuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood? Or would it,..............................or would it?

A woodchuck, would chuck if a woodchuck could chuck.. wood. =D

Grim4o4 said:
Humorless in that it wasn't funny, or humorless in the fact that he was trying to be completely serious while coming as one of the biggest idiots ever?

The former, although I am in quite a bad mood atm as you can see from my post BROKE lol But I can see how it would be funny if I was in a good mood but only if the guy was being serious. If he was putting that on then it wasn't as funny as he could of made it =P

yea that guy is an idiot, you dont control an army you control 1 character, you dont build buildings, you blow them up in AV ^^, you dont step on mines you step on traps and since most hunters are pussies you freeze instead of taking dmg.

I know this is an old post but I kinda forgot about it until I found this whilst going over my profile. I can't believe how many people didn't get the fact that he was joking! It was just a guy taking the piss! Of course you can't buy houses or step on a landmine!

All those that say the guy is an idiot really have to go back and check the numerous links posted within this thread. And then have to decide whether you yourself are the idiot for letting the irony bury you!

I went to band camp with this guy. He played the xylephone and I the Tuba.
Heed his warning of the landmines. Better to stay inside one of your buildings where it is safe.

....Your first post is a fucked up post Mr. rafay97....digging up a pointless thread w/ the stupidest post ever, thanks.

rafay, unfortunatly i have to agree with generel-- talking like that isnt going to get you liked in this forum.

Geberel- get to school

Greenyoda said:
Ok... Did I miss something "Buy Buildings" What buildings?
YOU DIDNT MISS ANYTHING THAT DUDE IS GAY AND IF I EVER FIND HIM IN RL IM LITERALLY GUNNA KILL HIM....BTW HE WAS TALKIN ABOUT WARCRAFT NOT WORLD OF WARCRAFT!!! IM SURE HES NEVER PLAYED THE GAME!

Biggest best Secret ever to WoW!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back