• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

big gm hud (1 Viewer)

glosette

RedCents
21¢
hi

a while back the hud i was using when a gm was in the zone i would get a big red "GM" across my screen untill they left is that still around or have i truned it off and if so how do you turn it back on plz.

thanks for the hellp

It is our job to cheat and it is Sony’s job to catch us.

ok this is what i have figured out so far in the hud .ini in between the text "//gm" and "//runspeed" is the gm coding by putting this at the end this will print the 3 lines green and red that will flash up on the middle of your screen when a gm is in the Zone and it disappears when the gm leaves.

----------------------------------------------------
GMInd7=3,180,300,255,25,8,${If[${Spawn[gm].ID},GM is In Zone GM is In Zone GM is In Zone None In Zone None In Zone None In Zone]}
GMInd8=3,180,310,25,255,8,${If[${Spawn[gm].ID},GM is In Zone GM is In Zone GM is In Zone None In Zone None In Zone None In Zone]}
GMInd9=3,180,320,255,25,8,${If[${Spawn[gm].ID},GM is In Zone GM is In Zone GM is In Zone None In Zone None In Zone None In Zone]}
-----------------------------------------------------------

this will give me the warning in the middle of my game screen but with the big "GM" i was talking about. i would just have to change the font size and i have not figured that part out yet.

big gm hud

Users who are viewing this thread

Back