• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Best WIZZY Group ? (1 Viewer)

alacalle

RedCents
81¢
I would like to get some advice on a few additions I am going to make to my "gang".

Currently I have the following 105 toons: WAR, CLR, BRD, SHM, RNG, BER, ROG, WIZ, MAG, ENC
(all on different accounts)

I am planning on adding a few wizzys to form a high dps group. The options I was considering:

1 - WAR, CLR, BRD, WIZ, WIZ, WIZ
2 - WAR, CLR, ENC, WIZ, WIZ, WIZ
3 - WAR, CLR, WIZ, WIZ, WIZ, WIZ

The real question is do I create 2 or 3 new wizzys to add to the group ? And would the ADPS from
the Bard or Enchanter make up for the 4th wizzy in the group ?

#2 imo as well, although a Druid over a cleric would probably be better for pure dps. I'm a bit partial to a bard + chanter adding more dps than 3 wizards though. No hard facts via parsing just a gut feeling

I have 2 setups that I love, if there are adds then its bard and 3 wizzies, if there are no adds or the tank can handle them then its 4 wizzies, but I have pretty limited experience in this, so ask someone else.

I do find the bard with wizzies has more "uptime" to killing due to mana from bard so it actually kills faster over time then the 4 wizzies setup that meds from time to time...

- - - Updated - - -

I will add that if you want wizzies to do their job then please DRESS them (focus items are crucial to a wizzies dps) and AA them! All my wizzies are FTP except my main and they all rock!

Question - Best WIZZY Group ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back