• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Best. Newspaper Story. Ever. (1 Viewer)

Wes

RedCents
Well, hello there.

As I sit at my desk and ponder "What Great Introductory Post can I make", it simply jumps out at me. Now, when I say introductory post, I mean, something to propel me forward, to be as some would say, a beacon (not bacon) on a hill, to shine a light of hope and guidence, to provide a new path to Not Addicted readers. A path that is not cluttered with the Pro Japanese Anti American propaganda brought to us weekly by Isobelle, a path where Runned writes more than a three sentence post, a path where Alajahiahjaihaja or something like that (Reading isn't my forte) cures various STD's so that her poor LOTRO charecters don't have to suffer, and finally a path were Colekutz remains two people, but takes one or two english classes.
lighthouse2.jpg

So, whatever do I find, but a wonderful story to launch upon the not addicted public. This is literally typed word for word from my local paper.

"Bond cut for woman accused of abducting boy she met online"
Greenville N.C.
Associated Press

A judge has reduced bond for an Australian woman charged after, authorities say, she traveled to North Carolina in search of a teenage boy she met on the Internet.
Tamara Broome, 31, of Adelaide, Australia, was charged June 26 with felony abduction of children. A sheriff's investigation said Broome formed an online relationship with the boy, then 16, that lasted a year by playing an online game called "World Of Warcraft."
The Boy, who had been reported missing by his parents earlier in June, was found at Raleigh-Durham International Airport trying to get a flight to Australia. When question the boy said "She is my priest, and she came her so we could be together, I want to be with her, people need to realize that."
Broome's bond was cut from $2 millon to $850,00 during a hearing in Pitt County District Court. She remained in the Pitt County Detention Center on Tuesday.

Do you see this? This is a masterpeice, made for me to bring to you, the Not Addicted public. Such a tradgedy though, I'm having a feeling that the poor guy is gonna have to farm alot of gold to bail out his servant of the higher power. I'm sure he is okay with it, even though he didn't make it out of the country, I'm sure he had plenty of time in the Australian bush....ZING!

Oh, and by the way, that isn't the Best newspaper story ever. Right beside that borderline funny WoW story laid this one

Do you know anything about Cars being covered with butter?
Someone spread butter all over two cars in Gastonia early Tuesday, The Cars, a 2005 Saturn Vue and a 2003 Jeep Wrangler, were covered in butter and found on the 500 block fo Hillcrest Ave. Anyone with any information is asked to call Gastonia Crime Stoppers.
-Amy Rainy

NOW THATS NEWS!

Do you know anything about Cars being covered with butter?
Someone spread butter all over two cars in Gastonia early Tuesday, The Cars, a 2005 Saturn Vue and a 2003 Jeep Wrangler, were covered in butter and found on the 500 block fo Hillcrest Ave. Anyone with any information is asked to call Gastonia Crime Stoppers.
-Amy Rainy
QUOTE]

I wanted to know what they tasted like,,, with butter. Don't tell anyone.
p.s. the Jeep won the taste test

I bet when the guy was buttering up that car he was thinking to himself, "Oh boy I'm gunna be on the news tonight!"

Man, I feel that way about cheese.

We ask you most earnestly to try the cheese that is simply the cheese curds if such a provence of America as the one you live in offers such a wonderous treat.

To fry such curds deep and enjoy with lagered potables is so delicious.:yea:

In short... the chick in this story is my old boss's daughter... and she used to work for me part time while she was going to school.

Cops nab pair for sex act in public
Brittany Lawonn, The Forum
Published Saturday, July 28, 2007

A Moorhead man scheduled to be married today was arrested early Friday morning for having sex in a public place while wearing a kilt, and with a woman other than his fiancée.

Nathan Ross Blair, 24, and Chandra Schaefer, 20, were arrested after police received two reports within 90 seconds about 3:15 a.m. that a man in a black kilt was exposing himself and then seen having sex with a woman on a car in the 1000 block of North University Drive, according to police dispatch logs.

According to Cass County District Court documents:

Police found Blair and Schaefer intertwined near a pine tree after a friend pointed them out to police officers responding to the complaints. All three were walking home when Blair and Schaefer told their friend to keep walking. She turned around to see them having sex on the hood of a car, she told police.

When police shined a flashlight on the pair, Blair turned around and looked at the officer but continued having sex with Schaefer until the officer ordered him to stop. Schaefer was then instructed to put her pants on.

When questioned by police, Blair denied exposing himself to passing cars or having sex with Schaefer on the car.

Blair, 630 Birch Lane S., was still wearing a kilt and a “FOR SALE” T-shirt when he appeared in Cass County District Court by closed circuit television Friday morning.

He pleaded not guilty to misdemeanor charges of fornicating in a public place and indecent exposure, convictions that could require him to register as a convicted sex offender.

Formal charges had not been filed as of Friday against Schaefer, 3407 46th Ave. S., Fargo, who was released after posting $300 bail.

She was wearing a shirt with Blair’s first name and the logo of Blair’s Disc Rolling, the Moorhead business he owns and operates, when she was booked at the jail.

Police noted that both appeared intoxicated when they were arrested and cited Schaefer for being a minor in consumption.

After posting $300 bail and being released from jail, Blair initially told a Forum reporter that the allegations against him were untrue and said he wanted to explain what really happened, but did not elaborate.

When called a second time and read a copy of the police report, he said he did not wish to comment on whether what it said was untrue.

“I’m sorry I even said that before I talked with my lawyer, and I shouldn’t have even said anything,” he said.

When asked if he was still getting married today, Blair said “goodbye” and hung up the phone.

When reached Friday, Schaefer said what she was accused of was not true, but she did not care, before saying she had no comment and hanging up.

Attempts to reach the fiancée were unsuccessful.

No, really, I'd hit that

Man its I would tap that. Get with the times man. ( I have black friends)

As in with a bat,, or some other blunt instrument that was close at hand. Last time I saw someone so dysleptic looking was when I was hitting the AA meetings to pick up chicks.

As in with a bat,, or some other blunt instrument that was close at hand. Last time I saw someone so dysleptic looking was when I was hitting the AA meetings to pick up chicks.

You should try hanging outside of an OB/Gyn and look for the pregos and the postpregos. That way you KNOW they put out, so there's no lame excuses. "I have a headache" ftl

Best. Newspaper Story. Ever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back