• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Question - Best level to AA when grouping with level 100s? (1 Viewer)

etherealmist

RedCents
2,481¢
I'm leveling a new rogue with my level 100's and I want to get the best bang for my buck on AA% per kill. Anyone have any idea on what level would be the best to focus on AAs? I was thinking 80 or 85? Just not really sure?

Anyway, let me know what you guys think! Thank you!

I have a level 95 headshot box team in EB and I always choose level 95 to farm for AA, cause I am not usually in a hurry.

If I wanted to do it faster, I would go for 85, cause then you can grab 2 quest's in there, one is repeatable and one is on a 6 hour lock.

With my 80 rogue, in T4 VOA with 5 Level 100's, so far I'm getting per kill:

Level 80 - 63.6%-70.2%
Level 85 -
Level 90 -
Level 95 - 27.8%-32.4%
Level 100 - 24.3%-30%

These are all sub 3k AA figures as the bonus falls off after that point. (my 100's over 3k are only getting around 11% a kill lol)

I like the heroic adventures in Dead Hills from Gribble mainly the first task. At 85 my SK gets 80%+ aa a kill and then around 17 aa for finishing the task and the task takes roughly 20-30 minutes depending on the dps I load in. I got 450 aa Plus enough currency on my alt to buy 5 augs he needed. Not to mention good currency and aa for the rest of the group to buy higher augs/tradable armor molds from currency.

I like the heroic adventures in Dead Hills from Gribble mainly the first task. At 85 my SK gets 80%+ aa a kill and then around 17 aa for finishing the task and the task takes roughly 20-30 minutes depending on the dps I load in. I got 450 aa Plus enough currency on my alt to buy 5 augs he needed. Not to mention good currency and aa for the rest of the group to buy higher augs/tradable armor molds from currency.

This is great info... what group are you running the HA with? Just the SK solo?

Question - Best level to AA when grouping with level 100s?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back