• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Best Laid Plans - 48 crystal Farmage (1 Viewer)

kait

RedCents
If you want a good mission go to the guy named Kaneth something he is the elf next to the barbarian girl. Chose mission "best laid plan"

zone into broodlands
/warp loc 1066 62 123 to stillmoon
zone in
make a hotkey
/who npc henchman
if either is a cleric or shaman leave the task and get a new one till they arent a healer.
now /warp loc 1254 -800 3.02
/tar plan keeper
/twist till he is dead
/warp succor
/tar corspe (the plan keepers)
cast DA /warp target /loot (loot the plans)
/warp succor
/tar norrath
cast DA
/warp target
hand in plans to norrath agent
(have plans on curser before warping)
sometimes i do this without daing but it is safer to cast da
/warp succor

/warp loc 1000 -400 -200
/tar dark reign agent (either agent or contact) I just hit map and right click on the lvl 70 one hehe
/twist till he is dead

grats you gain 48 crystals
takes about 10 min to do.
Worse part is sometimes i get healers 3-4 times in a row but oh well its well worth the starting over.

Hotkey everything and it will go alot smoother
I use ghost to loot corpse and do turn in but DA works too (just got to wait for timer on turn in for DA)

Enjoy

Hmm I think just indifferent. The mission guy named kanetheus forestwalker gives it.

do layer of black wing gets 63 crystals takes 45 mins but easy enough to write afk macro to do it all for you. If you have 6 pcs and 6 accounts you get 378 crystals every 50 mins.

Liezard said:
is it just me or does this only give 27 crystals

As of this weekend it gave 48. Doubt they changed it since then but maybe. Lately I have been doing a 63 crystal one call Lair of the Black Wings. It takes like 20-25 min but that way I dont have as long a lockout and I can keep going till I am bored then throw in a 48 crystal one and take a 30 min break. Just warp around and kill the blackwings gotta kill 6 of them is why it takes so long. Since Ive been doing these Ive made over 20k crystals all my lvl 70 alts (5) have full don armor and augs unless they have better for the slot. Now I am collecting them to sell.

how many people in group for 48.... cuz im doing with 3 and only getting 27 hmm.... that stinks though i want 48

Liezard said:
how many people in group for 48.... cuz im doing with 3 and only getting 27 hmm.... that stinks though i want 48

That is weird, I do it with 4 usually but I have done it with 3. Like I said I've been doing the lair of black wings lately but I will look tonight to see if they changed best laid plans to 27. I will post locs for Black Wings tonight when I get off work.

I am liking black wings alot ... if i wasn't lazy enough to write down coords and use same ones each run would be alot better

just going to say you need 4 in group to take full effect... Black Wing was giving 63 crystals earlier.. but my friend logged off now just me 3boxing and only getting 37 crystals.... so same problem as other mission prob

Liezard said:
just going to say you need 4 in group to take full effect... Black Wing was giving 63 crystals earlier.. but my friend logged off now just me 3boxing and only getting 37 crystals.... so same problem as other mission prob

Ah ok, I usually have 4 characters on and invite friends when I'm about to win for 6.

Ok just thought I would update once my bard dinged 67 i am now getting 48 crystals each run with just 67brd 67bst and 70clr/wiz so do not need 4 in group just depends on level i suppose.. black wing getting boring so doing a few of these best laid plans ones

Ok my friends wizard is now warmly I was wandering about some of the higher crystal missions?? Anyone know way to do 63+ ones... i tried Clues but i couldnt find where you need to goto get check point ill try to post if i find the spot though.. it was 69 crystals FYI for 67brd 67bst 70clr 70wiz

I have indifferent faction but im not getting this mission, is there something i need to do before I actually can get this mission from Kanat?? or whatever his name is?

Maybe the faction is higher, I started it when I was already up there in the faction. NPC name is Kanetheus Forestwalker

Crystals are based off of group level average. 48 Crystals may be the max, and just like LDoN, considerably lower as the group average level drops. If you're going solo, it may be much lower if you're under level 70

... at least this is how it works in all of the missions I've taken so far.

motosuwa said:
Crystals are based off of group level average. 48 Crystals may be the max, and just like LDoN, considerably lower as the group average level drops. If you're going solo, it may be much lower if you're under level 70

... at least this is how it works in all of the missions I've taken so far.

Motosuwa is right
Missions are based off average grp lvl well most that i've done are. You want a grp average of 68 or higher to get close to max. I.E. i have a 67 Bard, 70 chanty, and 70 Necro that puts me over ave 68 lvl and i have been getting max crystals.

ok so this is not gonna work this way ..

/sigh

I am gonna pop in and twist the first room

there is only 3 mobs.. lets see what happens

he he

*** EDIT ***

I Suck!!!

Last edited:
Best Laid Plans - 48 crystal Farmage

Users who are viewing this thread

Back