• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Discussion - Best Group Buffs (1 Viewer)

RedCents
661¢
So for a little something different... there are loads of posts about this group makeup or that group makeup being the best.. But I didnt see a best buff list. As someone who has a varied group, and changes daily, I am looking for which group buffs everyone thinks are best. Obviously to make the list it cant conflict with other buffs, or if it does, why is *that* buff better than the one it conflicts with.

Edit: probably would help to put them in class categories for clarity?

So for a little something different... there are loads of posts about this group makeup or that group makeup being the best.. But I didnt see a best buff list. As someone who has a varied group, and changes daily, I am looking for which group buffs everyone thinks are best. Obviously to make the list it cant conflict with other buffs, or if it does, why is *that* buff better than the one it conflicts with.

Edit: probably would help to put them in class categories for clarity?
when you get your preferred list of buffs, use:

kinda cool thingy

Discussion - Best Group Buffs

Users who are viewing this thread

Back