• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Bertoxx Players who MQ2 (1 Viewer)

RedCents
248¢
Any lvl 70 Bertoxx players who wouldn't mind grouping to farm exploits, please send me a PM. My goal is to gear up the toons with DoD, PoR gear. Ideally, you can play 7pm-12am PST.

Thez, I guess you think SOE would actually go to the trouble to entrap players...and would single out one server...knowing none of the really good hackers would ever do it...

Tone, I figured you have toons on every server just raking in the $$$, but guys like you would never even think about letting an unknown know who your toons are! Do you really think someone from SOE would take the time to do this? Has anyone ever heard of someone teaming up with someone from a site like this and then getting banned within a month? I would think it would be more likely that someone from SOE would read the post and then PM the person that wrote it to set up a meeting.

I have a few friends that I met on redguides :P I honestly don't believe sony would be like hey <insert random server> looking to group up. There is always that chance I would never send PM's to this person because I've hardly seen them post. That and the fact that I'm not interested in "teaming up" I can do it myself :P

In my opinion, there is much more to be gained by cooperation between boxxers who each have a cleric, tank, and dps. I do have the ability to 6 box, but trying to 6 box a Hard DoD mission keeping up with heals would be difficult, especially if your tank does not fit the 15k unbuffed profile. However, having two lvl 70 Clerics between the cooperating boxxers would make these encounters perhaps trivial, and then FARM ON!

Think what you will, but if you're interested in joining forces, PM me.

Thez, I guess you think SOE would actually go to the trouble to entrap players...and would single out one server...knowing none of the really good hackers would ever do it...

That's not what I meant at all. I just would never reveal myself as a MQer to anyone else.

Warmonger said:
In my opinion, there is much more to be gained by cooperation between boxxers who each have a cleric, tank, and dps. I do have the ability to 6 box, but trying to 6 box a Hard DoD mission keeping up with heals would be difficult, especially if your tank does not fit the 15k unbuffed profile. However, having two lvl 70 Clerics between the cooperating boxxers would make these encounters perhaps trivial, and then FARM ON!

Think what you will, but if you're interested in joining forces, PM me.
If you're 6 boxing you shouldn't be asking for help :P I know a 6 boxer on bertox ^^

Bertoxx Players who MQ2

Users who are viewing this thread

Back