• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Bellfast (1 Viewer)

They've been posted in the MQ2TDoN thread. Go to strats and cheats and look for it.

As a note, though, using the /mission command for these would be a bad idea for two reasons...first, the bellfast missions are all broken somehow, and I've been unable to get the missions with max faction. So...getting the missions somehow would be a major red flag to me if I were SOE. Second, Redbot warned that SOE is going to be doing a sweep on people using MQ2Mission...ie, don't use it.

bellfast 1 2 4 .. not broken .. only 3 is

and its not that getting mission is problem .. bellfast 3 will not let you in zone

I have been doing bellfast 12 4 for last couple days... normal way ..

so your prob not max faction Z ... it took me alot of kills to get high ambiable

I will help search is phrase

aRMY

did 1 & 2 yesterday without faction, Bellfast is indiff to me, strange .... you have to be very close to him when you say 'what scraps of paper

Bellfast

Users who are viewing this thread

Back