• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Become a Farmer, And Grow Master 1 Beans (1 Viewer)

.b00n.

RedCents
10¢
---------------------------------
|Why this strategy? |
|Because Its Simple and Effective. |
|Because it's .b00n.
|
---------------------------------
*If you are in the Befallen server, do not even worry about trying this, as it is almost impossible to do successfully*

This Guide Covers Alot Of Things
  • The Strategy
  • The PowerLeveling Aspect
  • The Gold Aspect
  • Why Not Befallen Server?

The Strategy

This strategy is 100% full proof. All you need is:
- One or Two High Level Characters, 55+ (At least one tank)
- One Low Level Character, 30 - 40.
----------------------------------------------
Ok, it is extremely beneficial to have all 3 characters in your guild, and you will see why under The Gold Aspect. Anyways, get together in a group, and head to Runneye. [City --> Nektulos Forest --> The Enchanted Lands --> Runneye] After this, roam around in the group for names, such as the ones I will list with LOC's at the end of this section (Easier to do this early morning). Once you find one, clear the room, leaving the named and its minions. At this point, have the low level character drop the group, and pull the named. Have the tank AE taunt the mob, and kill it. Lather, Rinse, Repeat if desired. On to The PowerLeveling Aspect.

The PowerLeveling Aspect

The great thing about this strategy, is the leveling for the lower levels. No matter what, if the lower level toon pulls and gets the first hit, they will get all the XP. And killing a named mob all by oneself, especially a orange / white one, is a hell of a lot of EXP. I brought my brother down here, at lvl 35, one week ago. After a week, of about two hours of camping and killing, he is now 45. Enough said. On to The Gold Aspect.

The Gold Aspect

Ok, as I mentioned earlier, it is great if everyone is within your guild. When you follow out this strategy, and do it right, you are guaranteed a master chest in about every 3 names killed, maybe even 1 out of every 2. When everyone is in your guild, it is easier to determin who gets masters. The way I did it with my brother is that whatever he needed, he got, everything else, was mine. By the end of two hours, both of our inventories contained about 40 masters T4 and 15 pieces of awesome gear. I sold all the gear easily, and quickly, at about 50-80gp a piece. I sold a few of the masters, at 1pp each. Great Way to Make Money... On to Why Not Befallen?.

Why Not Befallen?
At the beginning of this thread, I mentioned not to bother to try this in Befallen. Currently, I have about 6 toons, 2 in Befallen, 2 in Nektulos, and 2 in Everfrost servers. I have tried this with all of the toons, with success in all of them. However, I found that in the Befallen server, the nameds were on longer timers, and most people utlize RE for EXP all the time. Even when no one was in the zone, it took 40 minutes to get a named to spawn, or to find one not taken.

Become a Farmer, And Grow Master 1 Beans

Users who are viewing this thread

Back