• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Beastlord Love ? (1 Viewer)

bunklord

RedCents
Has anyone seen a good Beastlord macro ? Or maybe one with a beast / cleric combo, beast is 65, cleric 70, thanks :)

There are a few good ones at MQ2 in the VIP section... other than that slim pickins for a beast... Honestly i would get a get one for the cleric and go manual for the beast... I bot a wizzy/cleric/bst combo and macro on the wizzy and cleric.

Was thinking about making the cleric a heal bot, but was hoping to find one for both toons and go afk. I found one for PO Innovation, tried it today, it seems they increased the spawn rate of the clockworks to make it almost impossible, it's insane. K I'm a n00b, where's the VIP section ?

The bst macs on the MQ2 vip section are outdated. It took me close to a month to work out all the bugs. I had it running in 2 days with the basics tho. The only problem i have now is that it likes to get agro. I would post it, but it is made with my character/spells/clickies/names in it. I would get the old version then run it see where it hangs up. Then post what you cant fix and me/others will do our best to help

Beastlord Love ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back