• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - BCGA Command (1 Viewer)

RedCents
339¢
Is there a BCGA command to make everyone buy a certain AA? I frequently use Glyph of Destruction and it seems that MQAASpend doesn't automatically rebuy it.

To buy it :/bcga //alt buy 5304
To use it : /bcga //alt act 5304

Assuming you using the lvl 115 one.

You can even make a hotkey including these 2 commands, to use it and rebuy it, assuming you have enough aas banked.

I use mq2react. Buys it whenever it can, and uses it if I fight a named OR my AA is over 200

INI:
  Buy Glyph of Dragon Scales:
    action: /alt buy 5104
    condition: "${AltAbility[Glyph of Dragon Scales (115+)].CanTrain}"

Glyph of Dragon Scales:
    action: /alt act 5104
    condition: >-
      ${Target.Named} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Glyph of Dragon Scales (115+)]}
      && ${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} || ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Glyph
      of Dragon Scales (115+)]} && ${Me.AAPoints} > 200

INI:

Does the condition need to be spaced exactly like that to work or could it all be on one line? For example:

INI:
    condition: >-${Target.Named} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Glyph of Dragon Scales (115+)]} && ${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} || ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Glyphof Dragon Scales (115+)]} && ${Me.AAPoints} > 200

INI:

Does the condition need to be spaced exactly like that to work or could it all be on one line? For example:

INI:
    condition: >-${Target.Named} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Glyph of Dragon Scales (115+)]} && ${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} || ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Glyphof Dragon Scales (115+)]} && ${Me.AAPoints} > 200
I do believe its the Yaml thingie in mq2react that does it. But I think the
needs to be on a separate line

Have you given it a few minutes to buy it? My SK uses that on burns and sometimes it purchases it in seconds and other times it's minutes later. I've recently noticed that it sometimes tries to spam purchase it when there is nothing to buy.

Have you given it a few minutes to buy it? My SK uses that on burns and sometimes it purchases it in seconds and other times it's minutes later. I've recently noticed that it sometimes tries to spam purchase it when there is nothing to buy.
I think I need a not.casting or a delay in there. Noticed it tries to activate it even if it is casting spells.

I use downshits and holyshits from mq2melee to buy the AAs :)

downshit0=/if (${Me.AAPoints}>75 && ${AltAbility[Glyph of Dragon Scales (115+)].CanTrain}) /alt buy 5104
holyshit0=/if (${Me.AAPoints}>75 && ${AltAbility[Glyph of Dragon Scales (115+)].CanTrain}) /alt buy 5104

if you want to buy it during or out of combat.

Question - BCGA Command

Users who are viewing this thread

Back