• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

News - Bastards took away /exit! (1 Viewer)

Razkle

Single-handedly keeping Daybreak in business
RedCents
2,993¢
Bound to happen, you can no longer /exit to get out of the world NOW (save a death) So now it counts down just like camp..... oh well

Last time I used /exit was in a raid and trust me, it is a good thing they took it out! Bugged the boss and we had to abandon the raid! I will just keep sucking at EQ, cause I suck more at deleting and it would be an all day job to delete them all!

Went like this....
Cal: it's a wipe try to save at least a cleric for rez
Raz: ok, wizzies all down no exodus, oh yeah... /exit the cleric!
Cal: ....ok everyone rezzed? wait whats wrong with the boss? He is bugged on the clerics?
Raz: oops guess we learned a new way NOT to raid.... no more /exit... wish they would take that out of the game....

Wish Granted! lol

it LOOKS like it works normal but your toon stayin in game for 30 seconds after so if you had agro or aoe range or whatever you will still get the effect of the world for the 30 seconds

News - Bastards took away /exit!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back