• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Basically nobody will understand... (1 Viewer)

imported_tribute

RedCents
...but it's the 1st game of the pre-season Australian Rules Football tonight, my 1st Friday night game in about 6 months, I can't wait, can you feel it, well can ya?

I know it's only the preseason but it gets me stoked because it means only 1 month until the ACTUAL premiership season! KARN THE HAWKS!!!

If you don't know what Aussie rules is, go to www.afl.com.au or for detail on the rules and stuff http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Australian_rules_football

Get into it!

Aussie rules is kinda popular in Ireland as its similar to the Gaelic football and players here can jump between the two. The last international match didn't go too well though, because apparently the aussies put a fair few players on stretchers (and there was some prematch fights, and apparently one aussie player decked a hotel worker) pms

I'd approve of aussie rulz fb if it didn't help distract them from the worlds one true team sport...

RUGBY UNION

(when are you crims going to finnaly let league die? really, AR is far better, and 2 oval-ball games should be pletny for anyone)

I generally get my non Aussie mates to the games by describing it as "a cross between American football and ping pong, and no paddings..."

Once we're at the game, if they ask what the bugger is going on, I shrug and answer "shhh, it's called no rules football for a reason"

imo if america doesnt like it, i dont like it.

if some stupid aussies cant play football by OUR rules then nuke em to hell.

i think everyone, including the aussies, will agree with this.

Meh, Aussie Rules...who cares? The Rugby season has been going for 4 weeks already!

PS for Colekutz: Go the Pumas!

Angry man!

Rugby is the best sport ever.

I.D.S.T

What is with you people!>:( Rugby isn't better than Aussie Rules, and as for the Irish, maybe they should toughen up and play hard ball instead of pussying around! It's a contact sport!

Oh and as for the supposed "football" they play in America, please, watching the grass grow or ice melt is more exciting than watching a bunch of fat guys (who are such pussys they wear padding) lean into each other in what is apparently called "blocking."

Set plays that take 30 secs before they have a five minute advertisement break are just total commercial BS. Aussie rules is where it's at:yea: , and Union is second (league may as well not exist:nay: ) and NFL, is just :doh: ....

That's my opinion though, you don't have to agree, but I don't care...

Aussie rules...a bunch of hard men in tank tops and tight shorts running around looking for an excuse to fall on top of one another???

Very suspect. Kinda like the Village People meets Skippy.

Meh, Aussie Rules...who cares? The Rugby season has been going for 4 weeks already!

PS for Colekutz: Go the Pumas!

To call our los Pumas a fantastic rugby union team is to call a dill and herb buttermilk biscuit only somewhat delicious.

Aussie rules is kinda popular in Ireland as its similar to the Gaelic football and players here can jump between the two. The last international match didn't go too well though, because apparently the aussies put a fair few players on stretchers (and there was some prematch fights, and apparently one aussie player decked a hotel worker) pms

I was at that match, the violence was incredible ;D Punches being thrown everywhere, I swear I could have mistaken it for a boxing ring, without the gloves.

Basically nobody will understand...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back