• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Bard PLvL(afk) + Who? + Hello to all! (1 Viewer)

Infernal

RedCents
100¢
Hey all, I just recently signed up and started to get involved here. (Btw great job on site and info :) ) Anyhow let me get straight to the point...

I will be either buying or plvling myself a bard to start the plvling while afk. I would like to know... what is perfered to speed up this process as a duo? Should i have a duo? Will this speed up anything? or should i go solo bard? :confused:

I'm curious to know, if i can do anyone to speed it up, i'll probably do a shadowknight (which i dont see him being able to help the bard, but i hear they can solo trakanon =P) but i can even do another bard if that would 2x the Exp, i dont mind, whatever is faster and safer.

Well... what level can i start to get my bard to lvl himself anyways? (I know i can get a bard to around level 21 in under a few hours in paludal but after that im not sure where to go for great exp if you can fill me in that, although i have read a few forums on it, just not sure about it :D

Any help would be Greatly Appresheated!

Btw, this is Infernal (aka Infernal server on Emu *long time ago) I would just like to say a brief Hello to everyone here and that i am more than glad to be here and part of the forums! Thanks for... all! ;)

Best Regards,
Infernal aka KeepHopeAlive

PS: What server is this AFK macro perfer'd? (PM me on this, never know whos watching)... Thanks in Advanced! :cool:

Btw, how safe is this program to run? (daily)
I do understand it will log you out if a GM enters the zone, besides that, we should be good to go correct?

AFK is where you learn the inner workings of CSR's (formerly GM's) and Guides. Sony defines this as "Loitering" and "No-Loitering" zones.... if the zone is such that there is not really any way to just "Hang-out" such as tier 2 planes and higher, some tier 1 planes, and instanced zones, then the CSR's and Guides CANNOT enter those zones without being /petitioned into them first.

So as for GM checks, use them or don't but most zones you want to kite in are classified as no-loitering by sony so GM's and Guides are not allowed without being asked to go.

Ok, now i have a new big problem and everyone will probably hate me for saying this but i will anyways.
How hard is it to start MQ2 (all for the bard macro)?
I tryed to follow a few guides but i keep getting so damn pissed off when i get mixed up with compiling and Auth code and bs like that, can someone tell me Why we give Auth code to others to compile? and when we do.. do we need to compile anything more? or how does that work?! AAAAAAAAAAA :eek: :eek: :eek:
If there any guide that will tell me how to install MQ2 (by itself or + bard macro only?) or do all of these guys like to piss off newbies like me and get us mixed up with compiling all hell? lol im sorry but iv been trying to get MQ2 + bard macro to work for 3 hours now, and i cant get it to work!!! OMG im getting so fustrated =(
I'll take a 10 minute break and try it again... oh wait... What Guide do you guys know of that works today? (2-3-05) that either gives Bard Macro or just MQ2 ... this sucks lol ... :mad: :( :eek:

Bard PLvL(afk) + Who? + Hello to all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back