• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Bard macro in PoV --undead vassal's (1 Viewer)

gardenia

RedCents
Finally got my bard to lvl 55....but I think I am doing something wrong in PoV...

here is my setup...

slot 2 = Fufi's Curtailing Chant
slot 3 = Tuyen's Chant of Flame
slot 4 = Tuyen's chant of disease
slot 5 = Tuyen's chant of frost
slot 6 = Tuyen's chant of poison

twist 3 4 5 6 2

I am using selo's drums of the march it has a 24 percussion

the vassel's con red to me....and it takes probably 15 minutes to kill one...and I get barley a half blue....(100% normal exp) ...

does this sound right? should I hunt somewhere else? ....I am using the macro and it works right....just was surprised it seemed like everyone said the exp was really good here......

Sounds about right at 55 for normal exp. 1 blue normal exp is 4% so that really isn't that bad. Gonna be hard to find better since they nerfed all the outragous exp exploits. I would do AA's there for a while then lvl up and do HoH. Don't lvl too quick or AA's and normal exp will take even longer. I have a SK will all the AA's he can get then I bank about 30 or so then lvl up and start over again.

Bard macro in PoV --undead vassal's

Users who are viewing this thread

Back