• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

bard leveling grounds (1 Viewer)

Alchropie

RedCents
my bard is level 21, i currently have him in forgotten halls with the afk mac that gets new expd, its kind of slow about half a blue per kill, each kill takes 3-4+ min. any suggestions on different zones for a lower level that has better exp? or is this about the going rate for this level..plus kills are kind of slow because only have bellows until 30

at that level, meleeing the Rats should be quite possible instead of bellow'ing them down. at least my half naked Ranger does it just fine.

im a full naked bard hehe my guild is going to give me rotting loots when im 65 from time/tacvi kinda why im so interested in bard kiting, where to go to get the best results plus its fun..im trying to teach myself how to write macros..ive read the guide but it mine as well be in chinese, im good with computers just not programming heh

If you have a high level cleric take a mage and/or a druid to ds your bard, go to low lvl xp zones and pull with the cleric casting the reverse damage shield on mobs. have the bard pull aggro and watch him get xp without hitting the mob.

siddin said:
If you have a high level cleric take a mage and/or a druid to ds your bard, go to low lvl xp zones and pull with the cleric casting the reverse damage shield on mobs. have the bard pull aggro and watch him get xp without hitting the mob.
im using my guild leaders ranger kinda that way...pulling a crap load of stuff with ranger and just playing AE song once so it does dmg to them, just trying to find zones where mobs dont run..was in PC on the phiends..think im going to try lguk thats the best place ive found..done it many times. only thing is i need a cleric or another druid for healing the puller so i dunno..ill see if i can get a few more accounts. i have 2 computers so it will be easy if i can get the characters

thez said:
You aren't going to find a better spot than FH. You could always autotask if you want faster exp, but that has its own risks.
What a friend and I made a macro for at one point in time was to automate the task gimplax from DoN (yes, i know its gimblax). after that task was done, we threw it through a taskmaster task then back to gimp when the timer for that was up. Thought about doing it for the creator, but i hate roaming mobs.

bard leveling grounds

Users who are viewing this thread

Back