• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Bard Kiting 60+ ? Where they dont run !? (1 Viewer)

Hellnation13

RedCents
Where are some good zones that dont summon and the mobs dont do the death walk at low hp ? PM or Reply here if you have any suggestions please.

I havnt played this game in a few years but i remember POD being a good spot to Bard kite, or POtactics i think?

wait was POTatics the place with RZ/TZ/VZ?

correct ohsfatty

I think your right, in the pit would prob be a good spot thinking about it. I would have too belive it would be boars that dont run, I know the gargoyles run.

I dont remember what the place was called, but I am pretty sure in POtranquil the first stone next to POtactics on the right.
It is a zone with a bunch of big white guys and its like a city. I cant for the life of me remember what its called, but i remember afk bard kiting in the little temple rooms for the longest time lol

HoH still a good afk bard kiting spot? I remember finding an afk kiter when my old guild was doing POP flagging for PoTime. Each time we warned him. Each time he ended up dead when we wiped on the dragon.

After a few years I would have thought a GM would be perma-camping HoH for afk bots...

in HoH, north west basement, middle room... if you cant figure that one out, i cant help you from there, seeing as i dont go to the planes now that all my toons have their fabled pet proccers

My bard kiting strategy is in the level 2 section. It has Planes of Valor, there is the undead camp beyond the graveyard. You can kite there until 65+ The undead don't resist alot, don't have alot of hp, and never run. You could also do the werewolves in PoN past the waterfall. That should last you until 62.

Bard Kiting 60+ ? Where they dont run !?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back