• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

bard help plz (1 Viewer)

fahim

RedCents
just lately my friend give me a bard and i haven't play bard b4. bard is lvl 75 and 12k unbuff with over 1k aa any i dea how to solo and any mac to help me out plz. i'm total new to bard stuffs.

Bards rock I started a bard few months ago and now lvl 75 with 871aa. Bard is almost as fun as necro. As for mac and learning how to play a bard I would suggest you search for yetis bard macro's and once you start running them and reading the threads you will pick up fast on how bards operate and what they can do.

Sounds to me like you got all the good AA's fade/bellows/and all the fun stuff read thru all your aa's and read then make apropreate hot keys. WWW.EQDIVA.COM will be your best friend also. Plus with unbuff HP's at 12k you have tons off room for error so you wont be dieing fast.

I'd recommend going to eqdiva and reading...if I were you, I'd also try to get in some groups with bards (on other characters) and see what songs they twist in what situations.

Honestly, you'd probably be best off just leveling a baby bard up to like 40, just to get a handle on twisting / combat etc.

theZ, as always, has what I think is the best counsel. There's a big diff from reading about what to do, and actually doing it. By level 40 you will have the hang of the rudementary basics. Then find some friends who know the particulars about high level barding to help you along with the rest. Biggest thing to do is make sure those around you know you're new to the character.

nothing is quite as obvious as an ebayed bard.

that said, i would def do a fair amount of research and practice before you app to an uber guild or grp too much, just sayin

bard help plz

Users who are viewing this thread

Back