• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Bard farming RSS Bombs (1 Viewer)

Gildon

RedCents
10¢
This was posted on the eqlive forums asking if it was an exploit or not. Kytheria usually moves any exploit tactics to a hidden forum so I figured I'd snatch it and repost it here. They may fix it, they may not, either way I thought it was a good tactic to preserve.

Bard basically gets a bomb to spawn in the King room, they basically pull it to one of the side rooms and DA when it gets close. Then they move out of AE range while DA is still up. Then they Dot the crystals and farm that EXP.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RSS = Riftseeker's Sanctum
Bomb = an icy orb : Follows the closest player and when it reaches range it breaks apart into 4 shards that do 2500hp damage each tick (AoE)
Crystals = a gelidin crystal : Cast an AoE of 2500hp, range of 50, these mobs are permanently rooted
DA = Divine Aura = Kazumi's Note of Preservation (GROUP DA)

Bard farming RSS Bombs

Users who are viewing this thread

Back