• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • There was a hotfixtoday. DO NOT PATCH EQ or you'll have to wait for the next MQ update (no ETA). You can play without the patch by using patchme or autologin (preferred). If you've already patched EQ you're out of luck, unless you find someone to share the older eqgame.exe (don't ask here).

Question - Bard AE dmg (1 Viewer)

FB

RedCents
820¢
Hi All,
I am currently working on getting my tradeskills to 350, and that involves a lot of farming in low level zones. I was wondering if I could use my bard with a simple melody that does AE dmg and farm the materials that way. However, I am no expert in bards, and when I look at the higher level (100+) spells on Alla, I cannot find any AE dmg song. But maybe I misread the spell descriptions.

Can anyone tell me if this would be viable and what kind of /melody would work?
Thank you

Assuming you are using kissassist:
/addignore [<text>] | [<spawnid#> [1|0]]Adds target, <text> or <spawnid#> to the MobsToIgnore list - accepts partial names and checks against TLO:Spawn. "Double quotes" are required when passing names with spaces. For spawnid#, see examples.
Modifies KissAssist_Info.ini
I’m never able to add ignore on the fly. When my hunter is already on the target I have to end the macro and then restart it and quickly do addignore before my toon engages again. Is there a better way to do this?

Question - Bard AE dmg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back