• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Bard AE dmg (1 Viewer)

RedCents
820¢
Hi All,
I am currently working on getting my tradeskills to 350, and that involves a lot of farming in low level zones. I was wondering if I could use my bard with a simple melody that does AE dmg and farm the materials that way. However, I am no expert in bards, and when I look at the higher level (100+) spells on Alla, I cannot find any AE dmg song. But maybe I misread the spell descriptions.

Can anyone tell me if this would be viable and what kind of /melody would work?
Thank you

Assuming you are using kissassist:
/addignore [<text>] | [<spawnid#> [1|0]]Adds target, <text> or <spawnid#> to the MobsToIgnore list - accepts partial names and checks against TLO:Spawn. "Double quotes" are required when passing names with spaces. For spawnid#, see examples.
Modifies KissAssist_Info.ini
I’m never able to add ignore on the fly. When my hunter is already on the target I have to end the macro and then restart it and quickly do addignore before my toon engages again. Is there a better way to do this?

Question - Bard AE dmg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back