• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Bard AA Ayonae's Tutelage (1 Viewer)

lance173

RedCents
Does anyone know what affect this AA has, it seems to not do anything for me, the description reads like an improved form of instrument/singing mastery but it does not increase the damage on my DoTs.

I dont know if thats the problem either since I first trained it when i still only had IM2 and trained AT1 but saw no change yet when i got IM3 i did get an increase, then trained AT2 with no increase again. Mostly wondering weather I should put my points towards something else.

If I'm not thinking of the wrong AA, Ayonae's tutelage *allows* you to go higher than the 3.6 mod cap that was in place. I believe with ayonae's tutelage and the next higher one...I can't remember it atm...you can get your mod up to 4.2.

Key word in all of that is allows. It doesn't actually raise your mod, it just allows you to do so with instruments and other aa's that actually do raise your mod.

Bard AA Ayonae's Tutelage

Users who are viewing this thread

Back