• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Bans (1 Viewer)

numero_uno

RedCents
If i have an account that has a subscription for eq1 and a subscription for eq2 would both subscriptions be banned if i was caught exploiting in one?

They only ban you from one game. I have an account banned on EQ1 but not on SWG (even though it's inactive)

You don't need one, I'm serious. All of the people who responded to this thread play WoW. I played EQ1 and EQ2 and I have been banned on 8 different EQ1 accounts.

I play EQ1 EQ2 and SWG. I was caught in EQ1 and my EQ2 and SWG accounts were banned.

I'm guessing you were trying to get all his accounts banned TP...and that wasn't very nice.

This is one of my EQ account's subscription status pages.

Manage your Station.com subscriptions below. From here you may view the status of your subscriptions, change your subscription plans or billing information, upgrade to the new Station Access(tm) subscription plan (more info), register game expansion packs and re-activate cancelled subscriptions.

To sign up for Station Access select one of your current or cancelled subscriptions. Next select the 'Edit Subscription' button. From there you may choose Station Access as your billing option.

Please click on the subscription you would like to manage.

My Subscriptions
EverQuest : 1-month (Banned )
StarWars Galaxies : (Non-Recurring Billing Method or Cancelled* )

Interested in other SOE games? Try one of our other great titles below.

# EverQuest® II
# PlanetSide(tm)
# EverQuest® Online Adventures(tm)
# Station Pass(tm)
# EverQuest® for Macintosh
# The Matrix Online
Dunno what you did but I was banned for abusing warp hacks to pull Agnarr onto exp groups in BoT. I was actually caught and "interrogated" by a Dev.

Now, I lost the info to my other account that actually has every SoE game listed (I only had EQ1 on that account) as Banned. That was the one I got for using that bug to ban other players.

That's just plain not fair. I didn't use any sort of hacks on SWG, and I got all my accounts banned.

Smedly said I was his one and only! How could he do this!

Cheating bastard's what he is!

Was your SWG acct active when your EQ1 acct was banned? It's possible they let that one slide cause it was cancelled? Wondering what might happen if you tried to re-subscribe it.

It was active yes. The account wasn't fully mine and my friend who was using it for SWG was laughing at me after he got the email saying I was suspended.

Bans

Users who are viewing this thread

Back