• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Toast - BAN HAMMER (1 Viewer)

g_kinz

RedCents
323¢
not really sure where to put this but i was banned today so everyone be careful. i guess ill no longer be apart of this forum. no need if i cant play anymore.

its not from this, tons of people are having the same issue that we all are, half my guild is banned and I can assure you none of them besides me uses MQ

not really sure where to put this but i was banned today so everyone be careful. i guess ill no longer be apart of this forum. no need if i cant play anymore.

You sure? because lots of people saying they got a banned message on the EQ forums, presumably people that don't use MQ2.

ok well that makes me feel better. i only use the HS and like combine feat. yall are way smarter than i this page is awesome. i put in a ticket to see if i can get my account back its over 8 years old

I don't think they are really banned. Login is messed up along with station cash. I have accounts that say they are banned when I login to the website but they are still in game now.

haha yes it sure is.. I thought the same thing a couple weeks ago when i first started to use Kiss then the same day all 5 accounts were banned .... then turns out it was sony that was messed up. Good ole sony :)

Toast - BAN HAMMER

Users who are viewing this thread

Back