• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Bags (1 Viewer)

RedCents
445¢
I am leveling some FTP toons at the moment. They are level 65. What do you guys do for bags? should i make some? buy them?...are there any that are easy to farm at this level? just looking for suggestions and ideas. I dont remember how I acquired them on my mains. Thank you

i assume you are on live? if so depending on plat you can get alchemy bags which are 8 slot weight reduction for cheap off alchemist redsa near the small bank in pok. depending on your plat situation the baz may have some bigger bags

Just as a side note I'm on test so a bit different with our bazaar but I pretty much will run most of my characters through beating the heck out of the barrels in the tutorial zone because quite often you can get a number of bags both 4 and 8 slot. After getting a few of them and hitting level 10 I do the sturdy travelers pack quest that hits the nebbo guy in front of the bazaar. As I am running my characters through the Moors and doing the heroic journey I usually add the ore haulers haversack from smithy bronson since we are already killing from the 3 gnoll mines. That typically gets 2 Really good bags and a few other smaller ones. That usually gets me up into the 70s. From there I start looking at the lists to see what I feel in the mood for to do quest wise

So, this is the link I use when I go looking for bags: https://everquest.allakhazam.com/wiki/EQ:Bags

As that site says, the Deluxe Toolbox (bought 3 or 5pp I think, 10 slot, No WR, 3.5lbs) is a good start and the mixing Mixing bowl (crafted, 10 slot, No WR, .4lbs) are good basic, lightweight bags.

I have an Extraplanar Trade Satchel (Trade Skill supplies only, 32 slot, 100%) in all my toons first inventory slot so that all TS items I loot go in it and don't get mixed in with my non-TS items. Then I keep 4 in my Bank for the items I use all the time and store the rest in the Trade Skill Depot (Bank)

Bag of the Tinkerers (bought 5250pp, 10 slot, 100% WR Bag). Purchased from the gnome vendor in Solusek's Eye for about 5250 pp
Tailored made bags, the 'Unexpanded" line (14, 16,18, 20) The trivial for the "Unexpanded" tailored bags is in the 500's, but the items can be gathered via /overseer Research, Harvesting, and Crafting missions. Or you can buy then if/when you see them in the bazaar. My live server the 16 slot bags go for 14k and the 20 slot bags for 19k .
There are other tailored made bags with random % WR on them. The above list will give you a good idea of what's out there.

I hope that helps.

Deluxe toolboxes (10 slots 1pp) or expanded extraplanars

Usually keep 1 32 slot tradeskill only bag too

Question - Bags

Users who are viewing this thread

Back