• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Problem - Bad pathing in Firefall Pass (1 Viewer)

RedCents
550¢
Found out while hunting saureks around the middle/left side of the map, there seems to be a deadly pathing issue. I was driving with my tank and all others on chase. Moving around this area, all of a sudden, all 5 toons took off south. They get to the bottom where the chasm begins, and then they loop around and run back up on the other side. Dragging the mother of all trains with them.
There was no elevation change on my tank when I moved him. So, not sure what mesh might of crossed over to cause this.

firefall pass pathing.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The same thing happen to me, now imagine that with Bard's speed how far and how big was that train, haha.

The problem is if trying to pull the North mobs, the mesh makes you go around the south way, head east, and back to the north to reach those mobs just next to you.

Found out while hunting saureks around the middle/left side of the map, there seems to be a deadly pathing issue. I was driving with my tank and all others on chase. Moving around this area, all of a sudden, all 5 toons took off south. They get to the bottom where the chasm begins, and then they loop around and run back up on the other side. Dragging the mother of all trains with them.
There was no elevation change on my tank when I moved him. So, not sure what mesh might of crossed over to cause this.
Did you already edit your Firefall navmesh and their is still something messed up?

Does anyone have a better mesh for Firefall pass by chance? I am at the Firefalllizard spawn area and if I want to use Mq2Nav to go to the fire ants, for example, the mesh takes me around the chasm and then up instead of just going left

Does anyone have a better mesh for Firefall pass by chance? I am at the Firefalllizard spawn area and if I want to use Mq2Nav to go to the fire ants, for example, the mesh takes me around the chasm and then up instead of just going left

Thanks Robban. I used the mesh that he had posted and reloaded my mq2nav but I still have the issue. Ran mesh generator and I almost fell backwards. It is probably easy once you get to know it but it looks daunting to me

Problem - Bad pathing in Firefall Pass

Users who are viewing this thread

Back