• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Backoff Hotkey (1 Viewer)

RedCents
753¢
What hotkey are folks using to backoff your entire team, pets, and swarm? I'm using a team comp (SK, Clr, Bst, Ber, Mag, Brd) all on CWTN plugins except for Bard using KA. I'm trying for the "Plucked" achievement and want my entire team to backoff at 80% on the final mob. So, I can leave 1 toon nearby and the rest go kill the archers.

I know just targetting myself should do the trick, but sometimes not all toons listen (especially the bard), and I don't want the pets to keep damaging at that time.

What hotkey are folks using to backoff your entire team, pets, and swarm? I'm using a team comp (SK, Clr, Bst, Ber, Mag, Brd) all on CWTN plugins except for Bard using KA. I'm trying for the "Plucked" achievement and want my entire team to backoff at 80% on the final mob. So, I can leave 1 toon nearby and the rest go kill the archers.

I know just targetting myself should do the trick, but sometimes not all toons listen (especially the bard), and I don't want the pets to keep damaging at that time.
I utilize modes and "switchwithma" functionality for everything.

If you want plucked, I believe its currently bugged and you can only get it on the first character that zones in.

Here's how I get plucked:
Zone in the character you want for plucked, then rest of team.
Engage Kar, and put your tank and healer on mode 0 if CWTN.
Make a secondary DPS tank/MA and set everyone on Chase.
/nav spawn Archer and kill x4
Switch tank back to mode 7, switch it back to tank/MA and call reset of team back and finish Kar.

There's no dodging or stupidness. Just takes a little longer, but you can easily get the achievement on tank and healer this way.

Question - Backoff Hotkey

Users who are viewing this thread

Back