• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

back and better than ever... (1 Viewer)

chance98

RedCents
71¢
so dusting off old macs,,, and trying to catch up... but need to know where are the good places to go to make aa's and is there anywhere safe to buy plat?? send me pms to let me know please.. i read somewhere that dain mms are a no no .. they are watching and banning folks??

Depending on level PoFire is insane aa I was getting like 10% a kill with lesson at 85 with 1400 aa's on my ranger in C2. Plat I dunno. They did add this loyality thing that gives you velocity tokens and you can buy a pag of plat from the loyality vendor bout once a week and they net about 15k a bag.

back and better than ever...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back