• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Baby Bard Powerlevelling ? (1 Viewer)

yep hun :)

get to 25 in PC then i ALWAYS go to lower guk, frenzy camp (fbss one) mobs are plentful and exp is uber (tho depends on HOW ur pling i use ds on bardy to kill) but u can stay there till 51 np and get 51 in like 5 hours played easly.

then i take my bstie and grp the toon and go to dronga (keep it as old expansion as u can, older mobs have less hp and there for easer to kill!) can get 60 in dronga (or higher if ur that way inclined) in roughly a day (so 1 to 60 in a day played yes i have done this!)

then 60 to 62 in vxed then i do about 100 aas or so at 62 get all hte boring chit out the way and go for the titles etc, then i go for 65 do more aas till im bored and go for 70 all in vxed

Personally at 30 I'd go to Walrus' in EW just past Kael entrance till about 46.

1 - Nobody is around to see you
2 - You won't feel bad about all that loot dropping cause there really isn't anything worth looting.

This was a lot better when you could kite 15 of them at once so you'll have to play by ear if you want to stay there that long.

Baby Bard Powerlevelling ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back