• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Autogrant Since Expansion (1 Viewer)

Minuteman

RedCents
165¢
I just thought of this since I have been disappointed that TBM wasn't unlocked. Does autogrant now give COTF AAs?

If you wouldn't mind, Bayne, how many AA's was it roughly?

I'm debating whether to re-up for Gold on my Mage, for the AA's. Yet, I'm limited on time lately - don't want it to be fruitless.

Thank you!

I hit 100/101 on a Bard yesterday and it was in the ballpark of 11k total AA or so. It varies greatly based on the class. Pure melee get way less. SK get a lot from tank, caster, pet, melee.

Top of my head CotF was a level increase expansion which tend to have less AA as well. Raidloot lists 121 AA purchases for 1,686 AA on a Mage. I assume its all of them as I didnt see any Cotf I could purchase on Bard still.

Last edited:
Top of my head CotF was a level increase expansion which tend to have less AA as well. EQResource lists 121 AA purchases for 1,686 AA on a Mage. I assume its all of them as I didnt see any Cotf I could purchase on Bard still.

Precisely as I was seeking. Thank you, very much, Turtle! Salute!:drink

Autogrant Since Expansion

Users who are viewing this thread

Back