• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Autoattk not working in pvp using MQ2Melee (1 Viewer)

Mercilessfist

RedCents
#1 When i go pvp and have the reguide complie's MQ2Melee running, i hit attk key and my toon hits once and then stops. Wont stay engaged #2 Also trying to find a way to add Clawstriker's fury ( 74 disc) to the list of things that pop off when they refresh n combat,, Any help or ideas what could be wrong pls feel free to share. I love pvp and dont wanna get pwned cause i cant attk back.

Merc~

i pretty sure that in mq2melle it will shut off atk while a PC is targeted. It does this when i switch to myself or others for a heal. So it might be hard coded in. Im not sure tho cause ive never seen the script for it

OK , that makes sense about the pvp hardcoding but still cant see how to make clawstrikers fury pop off in PVE, ITs an upgrade to leopard claw sort of, should i add a line to the melee configuration like Clawstrikersfury=10? thanks for ya help=/.

Merc

this is what my ini looks like an works for clawstrikers rk.2 not sure if 1 works

Rich (BB code):
[MQ2Melee]
disarm=0
dragonpunch=0
eaglestrike=0
enrage=0
facing=0
feigndeath=0
fistsofwu=0
flyingkick=1
forage=0
holyflag0=1
infuriate=0
kick=0
leopardclaw=10
melee=1
mend=0
petmend=0
petrange=0
plugin=1
provoke0=469
provokeend=20
provokemax=1
provokeonce=1
resume=100
roundkick=0
stickrange=0
tigerclaw=0
holyshit0=/if (!${Me.Buff[Celestial Tranquility].ID} && ${FindItem["Celestial Fist"].InvSlot.Name.Equal["hands"]}) /cast item "Celestial Fists"
version=4.513

Autoattk not working in pvp using MQ2Melee

Users who are viewing this thread

Back