• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Auto switching bandoliers for BS??? (1 Viewer)

Gnome

RedCents
11¢
Was just wondering if there was an effective way to have weapons switched via bandolier, backstab and switched again (the switch allowing for a piercer to be put primary) in athe rogue macro. I Have a decent piercer (15 dam 19 del), but my other weapon a primary hand only 1hb with a much better ratio and I'm trying to figure out a way to incorporate a method of having the 1hb primary/ piercer offhand, then it autoswitch to piercing for BS and immediantly back to 1hb again, rinse and repeat. Would this be possible to do in MQ2, and is it even worthwhile to swap bandoliers in a fight (would the swap result in a loss of DPS?)? I'll mess with it some tonight but wasn't sure it's realistic for someone me to attempt yet. Thanks guys.

Auto switching bandoliers for BS???

Users who are viewing this thread

Back