• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Auto remove invi? (1 Viewer)

Peppe

RedCents
1,182¢
Hi all!

My Toon Assist mage does not removes his Invis when I use him in fighting, I must manually tab down and remove the invi, so he can start fighting, or.. cast nukes will say.

Is there a fix-around for this?

Thanks!

EDIT:

I might found the issue.

''AutoFireOn=1''

This was at AutoFireOn=0

See if this help.

If you are using KISS 12.x then your characters are not supposed to drop invis to go into combat. It's got my team killed numerous times. I doubt that the AutoFire setting has anything to do with it.

If you are using EQBC you can make a button on your main driving character and use this command: /bcga //makemevisible

That tells your entire group to drop invisibility. If you are actively in combat they will immediately begin to function as per your character INI file.

If you are using EQBC you can make a button on your main driving character and use this command: /bcga //makemevisible
Thank you! I was looking for this command two weeks ago. I ended up using the remove buff command and manually adding the spell name. It doesn't always work, though. I couldn't find /makemevisible when I was searching, but knew I saw one somewhere.

Alternate way to remove invis : you can do Anniversary Shared Task: Rumor Has It to get Ring of the Ancients (0,5 sec shrink).
They you can use /bcaa //useitem Ring of the Ancients, so all char will click the ring and it will remove invis.

I don't think it makes sense to do all that when there's literally a command to remove invis /makemevisible as your suggestion would be just as well served by telling all toons to turn on attack, hit an AA, cast any spell at all, hit the bash key, press taunt or any other number of options that while not specifically intended to remove invis would have the same effect. The makemevisible option is specifically designed to remove all forms of invis from a character much like the /removelev is intended to remove levitation from the character.

Question - Auto remove invi?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back