• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Problem - Auto group (1 Viewer)

RedCents
1,772¢
Ok so I have working on this thing most of the day so far got alot of it figured out but my autoaccept to group request is not working. I have a hot key made to invite my other toons.

So am I doing something wrong here? It comes up with the requeast for each one but they dont accept it

the directions are there if you just type /autogroup, in case you weren't aware. Could you give us a little more insight as to what isn't working right, so we can point you in the right direction please?

Most likely what you're missing is the /autoaccept piece, which is a different plugin and has it's own settings to set up one time only.

the directions are there if you just type /autogroup, in case you weren't aware. Could you give us a little more insight as to what isn't working right, so we can point you in the right direction please?

Most likely what you're missing is the /autoaccept piece, which is a different plugin and has it's own settings to set up one time only.
I have a hot key made saying /invite so and so four times for a group of 4. Mq2autogroup is loaded and mq2autoaccept loaded. When I hit hte group invite button it lights up the Follow and Decline button then I have to manually accept each toon into the group, where it should accept them automatically as far as I know it should anyway. And on the Plugin Manager it shows autoaccept and autogroup in green so it should be good to go. But I manually added it to each toon to make sure and still the same thing

In your MQ2AutoGroup.ini you should have NumberOfGroups equal to at least 1. And then you should have a [Group1] section with your server name. It should look something like the below. Does it?

INI:
[Settings]
NumberOfGroups=1
[Group1]
Server=firiona
Member1=Knightlytanks|Main Assist|Main Tank
Member2=Knightlyheals
Member3=Knightlypulls|Puller
Member4=Knightlykills
Member5=Knightlykillstoo
Member6=Knightlykillsmore

In your MQ2AutoGroup.ini you should have NumberOfGroups equal to at least 1. And then you should have a [Group1] section with your server name. It should look something like the below. Does it?

INI:
[Settings]
NumberOfGroups=1
[Group1]
Server=firiona
Member1=Knightlytanks|Main Assist|Main Tank
Member2=Knightlyheals
Member3=Knightlypulls|Puller
Member4=Knightlykills
Member5=Knightlykillstoo
Member6=Knightlykillsmore
Not even close to this

i myself started with looking up an INI on here or at almarsguides.. I found this easier for now, and it allowed me to see how MQ2 used my characters. Now that i have a better understanding. i am now writing my own INI's to better suite my needs.

Paul, if you're still having issues with this, a conversation and walk through in discord may be helpful, or a one-on-one conversation in real time? Stepping through the process is a little difficult this way, albeit possible, we can keep pursuing it certainly.

I'm trying to figure out how to load MQ2AutoAccept. Do I have to download something or do I just run a command in KA? I've tried this several times but can't seem to get it working. I've typed /autoaccept group on for all my characters to enable this and then on my main I send a command to invite each character but they still don't auto accept.

I'm trying to figure out how to load MQ2AutoAccept. Do I have to download something or do I just run a command in KA? I've tried this several times but can't seem to get it working. I've typed /autoaccept group on for all my characters to enable this and then on my main I send a command to invite each character but they still don't auto accept.

Setting up accounts to load/adding the autoaccept using EQBCS
INI:
/bcaa //plugin mq2autoaccept load
/bcaa //autoaccept add ${Me.CleanName}
/bcaa //save

Then have a social
INI:
/invite char1
/invite char2
/invite char3
/invite char4
/invite char5
5 lines in the social matches up nicely with the 5 characters for a group

If you are like me an sometimes changes the group around
INI:
/multiline ; /invite char1; /invite char2;
/multiline ; /invite char3; /invite char4;
/multiline ; /invite char5; /invite char6;
/multiline ; /invite char7; /invite char8;
Here you see a few characters being invited, if not online EQ will just say not online and move on.

Accept group social. Dangerous if running multiple groups, clears the target and accept the invite if autoaccept failed. Should not be needed. autoaccept does the job if setup correctly.
INI:
/bcaa //multiline ; /target clear; /invite;
/invite
Allows the group leader to invite their current target or specified character to the group. If you have a pending group invite and do not have another character targeted this command accepts the group invite.

Problem - Auto group

Users who are viewing this thread

Back