• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

News - ATTENTION returning players (1 Viewer)

No no no
There is a new in game mail function. All of plat was shoved on to one of your toons. Your missing bags from shared bank and 4 inventory slots you can pick up at the Parcel npc in pok. Outside by the small bank. Click on him like a vendor and the 3rd tab is Parcels. All your missing stuff in there.

got the house and trophies too.

it was Eviction Crate or something. Was in one of my missing bags. all good now, just takes time to find all the stuff haha :)

another weird stuff happening with guild bank. I'm leader and have no access to withraw or deposit items. I had to change item by item to access them, havent find way to deposit yet

News - ATTENTION returning players

Users who are viewing this thread

Back