• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Area Glitches....post em if you know em. (1 Viewer)

shadowman33

RedCents
70¢
Was just curious about the little area glitches that people have come across that they are able to use to their advantage.

An example.....

In Angmar, for The Blood Price quest I was working on, or even just going there for trophies, loot, etc.

If you notice, there are 2 entrances into the fort area in the SW corner of Malenhad. If you use the eastern, or left entrance, there is a glitch that makes it more manageable to pull all 3 of the mobs there and be able to kill them all without dying or running.

Up on the right side of the left entrance, there is a hill up to the outer wall of the fort. If you get up on that hill, stand at the far outside corner of the wall. There is barely any room to stand there before you fall off back down to the main pathway up. If you stand in the right spot and pull, 2 of the 3 mob will take off all the way through and around coming out the other entrance to the fort while the one will stay there (the bowman) and fire at you. This might not work for all classes, but this gives me more than enough time to have a trap set off to my right behind me, kill the first bowman, and be ready for the others before they get all the way around outside to me.
I have also noticed a few times I have pulled the bowman first, and the other 2 mobs just sit there with the question marks over their heads. That makes it even more easy as you can take out the first mob and never even get attacked by the others.

If you know of little glitches like this, post em. Some of these things are very valuable and great things to have when soloing.

Area Glitches....post em if you know em.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back