• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Are alliance abilities worth it for 6 Box? (1 Viewer)

RedCents
40¢
I'm pretty new to 6 boxing and I've been playing a traditional team SK Shm Bard Bst Ber Ber. The 3 dps are all ftp accounts. I am looking to replace the 2 berserkers and I'm curious if anyone has tried 3 bst using alliance for group content? My bst now out dps's the other 2 by a pretty decent margin, but I'm not sure if the alliance is still relevant or good. I had originally considered switching them with Necro and Mage and having a full pet class dps team.

I'm pretty new to 6 boxing and I've been playing a traditional team SK Shm Bard Bst Ber Ber. The 3 dps are all ftp accounts. I am looking to replace the 2 berserkers and I'm curious if anyone has tried 3 bst using alliance for group content? My bst now out dps's the other 2 by a pretty decent margin, but I'm not sure if the alliance is still relevant or good. I had originally considered switching them with Necro and Mage and having a full pet class dps team.
you're not going to be able to keep up with the mana necessary to make it worth it, really not worth it in most circumstances imo for mana based alliances.

you could use rog (1 or more) and other melee's using poison potions and it'll trigger their alliance

If you have 2 SK in grp you can trigger the SK alliance just about every fight. It only takes 2 twincast to trigger - so you need to really be co-ordinated with your clicks.

Use your Occulus of the evil eye and gift of the great spear to give yourself two twincasts when you cast a Life Tap and then a spear

Rogue is the other class that is always going off if your team is all using poisons.

Question - Are alliance abilities worth it for 6 Box?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back