• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Arcstone (1 Viewer)

Marbury

RedCents
121¢
Arcstone --- well you go to WFP into the big ass circle building up to the top and talk to this ugly guy he gives you a stone you stand in the middle boom you're in new zone.

you don't have to talk to the guy to get a stone to get into arcstone. I walked right into the portal and zoned in. The stone he gives you is for some kind of task or quest I believe. That stone you show or give to an npc in Plane of Magic which I have not found out how to zone into yet. I almost all the way up to the top of Relic, but finally got seen thru my camo and died in the blink of an eye lol.
I did see however, NUMEROUS raid mobs on the upper platforms in Relic or what I am assuming them to be raid mobs, since they were massively huge dragons and con'd ready to attack to me. Also, many mobs there summon you even if you do NO damage to them at all. I had a golem summon me after I ran by him and he proceeded to bitch slap me for a couple seconds until I saw that all too familiar..returning to home point....loading please wait.....

Crazy stuff...there is a guy named Scribe Luritem you hand him 1quill 3parchment and you get acess to port spells and a few other items...

Also completeing a quest on a 55hp/mana/end aug for all items 7,8slot. Will update info on that

Kill 15 Fallen Spirits and loot 4Arcstone Spirit Dust from them (as far as i can tell, none of them summon up to this point)
Kill 15 Spirit Stags and loot 4 Hooves from them (again, kill the ones at the zone in from WFP and you should not get any summoners)
Kill the Master of the Herd (goat guy with 3 or 4 mobs that follow him around, mezzable adds, named is pretty weak).

Took about an hour made like 1 1/2aa's and Result is:

Relic Shopkeeper's Charm(Augmentation)
55hp, 55mana, 55endr Slot 7,8 No restrictions on item it can be attuned to

Mission Information:
Name of Mission: Crossfire
Found: Relic
Giver of Mission: Gkil Zon in merchant area, go left once in Relic and turn into the first left side. It's(he) is all the way at the back.
GL.

Arcstone

Users who are viewing this thread

Back