• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

April Rewards Poll!! (vote Now!) (1 Viewer)

Whsoe posts helped you out the most in April? (you may choose more than one)

• Bah

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • kane9

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Racecar

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • epugh

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • .b00n.

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RedLotus

RedCents
60¢
Hello, and welcome to the APRIL Awards show!​

Every month, we do this to thank our members for posting their tips and strategies. There are fabulous prizes involved, just look and see! So if you've posted something this month, you're going o be eligible for voting in June. Don't forget, if more than one person was helpful to you, then please vote for more than one, because ... well, you can!

This past month, we got to see more money making tips, and some extremely fast leveling PvP tips (level 40-70 in four hours, anyone?). April was a shining month for posts! Everyone who contributed something this month, gets a free month added unto their time as well as a spiffy title, should they want it.

Bah
YAY 2 boxing !
Deathfist Citadel Exploit
Best Log Parser EVER!
2 Box Farming
Titles - suffixes and prefixes -How & Where *UPDATED*

kane9
AFK XP (pet class)
More aa xp
The hideout made easy <splitpaw>
Power Levels 2box or friend

Racecar
Two great money making tips
Exploit to go from 40 to 70 in one night on PvP servers
How to cheese the heroic arena and other instances (even on PvP)

.b00n.
Cant touch this
Never Lose A Duel Again!

epugh
Roots, Pelts, Wood - Harvesting Easily
Looting Items in a Group
Quick Quest Tip - Save redundancy (mostly for noobs)

Honorable Mentions

TeachersPet
Safe Way to Keep Cash on PvP Servers

Caladinie
Get more than 1 writ from each faction

Also, thanks to everyone who answered questions in the Questions and Answers Forum this month. Even though you didn't outright start a thread, you were being helpful to the other members. I know that they really appreciate it, and so do I... that's why in addition to my undying graditude, I'm adding a free month unto the accounts of people who took time to answer the Q&A forum.

DONT VOTE FOR BAH! HE STEALS CANDY FROM LITTLE KIDS!!!! I SWEAR IT! I HAVE PICTURES!

proof.JPG

i bet your wondering how i can capture dialouge in a picture... a picture is worth a million words... the rest of them are on the back... as a caption... i swear...

what you dont see is all of the other nominees behind bah... my camera doesnt have panoramic view :)
VOTE BOON OR DIE!

*slander brought to you by .b00n.

Last edited:
anyone know why my pictures wont show? link works...

edit: figured it out, stupid free host wont allow me to hotlink larger files... lol

Last edited:
a true artist at work.. lol and yes.. i have big fat bones :D or maybe 1 big fat bone anyways...

gratz bah!
edit:
i think bah wins too much... lol. i think red has his address on his PDA or something

rofl.. im the fav.. i think its because of the avatar *giggles* but anywho.. thanks boon :D

April Rewards Poll!! (vote Now!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back