• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Anyone want to do some kind of get-together? (1 Viewer)

codecaster

RedCents
Has the idea of a "RedCon" or something of that nature ever been discussed here? Would be cool to get together with everyone, bring some laptops, and do some things that will piss Sony off. ;)

-CodeCaster

Ha! No kidding? I was just there about 5 months ago on my way home from my last deployment to Iraq... I'll let ya know if I'm back out that way. :p

-CodeCaster

Yeah, I'd have to say it's a great idea. I'm sure that all of us would love to have a get together, but as far as I have seen we all seem to be pretty busy, or really far away. It looks like this web page is as close as we're getting for a while. Perhaps someday we can hold some kind of a Convention :)
I for one would really like to meet and actually speak with most of you.

Yeah... I'm heading back to Iraq for a year in January myself, so it will be a while for me if we don't get to do it before Christmas, heh.

If EQ doesn't die before I get back from Iraq, we'll put together some kind of fund-raiser to get plane tickets for everyone to come to a convention of some sort. We'll sell plats on playerauctions or something. :D

-CodeCaster

codecaster said:
If EQ doesn't die before I get back from Iraq, we'll put together some kind of fund-raiser to get plane tickets for everyone to come to a convention of some sort. We'll sell plats on playerauctions or something. :D

-CodeCaster

now that gives me an idea......
Instead of giving away prizes every month just give subscription time, and maybe put the money used for prizes into a pool to save money for a two way tickect for folks interested in going, and we could figure out who lives in the most neutral spot, and hold our convention there.
I know the idea seems a bit utopian, but it is a noble idea omho.

unless of course it turns out to be a trick perpatrated by the SOE man, and we get sold to a Nike factory in a third world country uppon ariving at the convention!!!! oh no'es~
(I just woke up, so I'm somewhere between goofy and borderline retardation. forgive me)

Anyone want to do some kind of get-together?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back