• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Anyone on Rathe? (1 Viewer)

Im on rathe, but I really dont like revealing my characters to anyone lol. Maybe if you stick around RG and I can see that I can trust you, then we might hook up. But until then, not releasing any info lol

Lets get a list of toons together and see what we can go do. I suggest doing nest missions (for loot, not crystals, and I will explain why if we do this). I have a 70 nec, 70 ranger/66 cleric, and have access to 70 shammy, 70 cleric x2, 70 bard, 70 pal, 70 wizard, 70 beastlord. Each on their own accounts lol, so I can do this on my own if I wanted to, but its fun to play with others.

By all means shoot me a tell ... or PM me and ill get you my characters names =) -- (account 1)70 nec, 70 ranger, 70 pally, (account 2)70 bard, (account3)70 rogue -- at my access

We should see how the 6th Anniversery stuffs gonna be like with fabled velious! get together and take some stuff down! (when im not on my rogue raiding of course!)

6th 7th ... whatever all i know is that kael, SS and im sure ToV will be looming with people. Lets not forget about Sleepers Tomb!!! Maybe a new gnome mask will drop?

Anyone on Rathe?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back