• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Discussion - Anyone know much about Sverag,Stronghold of rage (1 Viewer)

RedCents
80¢
I have gotten down to just 2 mobs left for hunter in Sverag, Dewmane and Loreminder Brightmane. in the 2.5 or so months working on this hunter. I have seen several different races up in control, BUT for trash mobs, All race's except werewolve type mobs. and all my googling hasnt gotten me any answers, but im pretty sure these last 2 named only pop IF werewolves are in control, or at least up in the zone to kill as trash/ph. but never any werewolves mobs

Anyone know why there's never any werewolves up, But all other race types are, no matter whos in controll

Its random. Allah's has a nice write up on this in the comment section posted by a few users on the zone Sverag itself. Its based off invasions that can last from 18-36 hours for factions. I've been there plenty of times in the past and seen werewolves but not very often. I was just there last month and there were werewolves for me and my group.

Anyone know why there's never any werewolves up, But all other race types are, no matter whos in controll

I didn't know the answer to your question but you brought back memories, I spent alot of time there back in the day but I haven't been recently. You made me want to go visit just for nostalgia! lol]

Ive had the spawn locs of em, thank you. just almost 3 months of never seeing 1 werewolf mob type in the zone with all the other races in charge of zone at 1 point, just never even 1 werewolf mob type, i just dont get why every other type of trash could be

I rarely see the eyeballs when I go there. Its normally spiders and werewolves for me. Seems like luck of the draw.

Sverag is one of the toughest hunters because of the zone dynamics. I completed it forever ago so don't recall details - but if you google, there are things you can do to help one of the factions "win" and take control.

I will try to find the better write-ups, but if you do a little searching you'll probably find them.

spent a lot of time in this zone and my problem was eyes, could never get them to spawn, then one day went inside and wiped everything with 120 necro, went out side killed everything i could find and the repops were inc eyes so maybe it was just pure luck but if in doubt nuke the place lol

Discussion - Anyone know much about Sverag,Stronghold of rage

Users who are viewing this thread

Back