• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Anyone In Game? (1 Viewer)

melonburn22

RedCents
Hi All,

I logged in and did /join rg22 said hi...but no response. My toon's name is Melonix (imagine that)...logging back in now, hope I can find an invite.

Cheers,
Melon

Well... I logged off to buy the DoN expansion, and now my account is screwed...don't know what is going on atm, but I can't log back in. I guess they want their money, lol. Will post an update once I figure out what the heck is going on.

Cheers,
Melon

I've got ten accounts now that I've pled up to between 55 to 70 so far now. If you are ok with me afk running some macro's that don't warp or anything I could at least go ahead and join with the characters I have running those. Will at least keep the guild active. I would do more at a time since I have a couple accounts that are active until 2008, but that's all my current hardware can handle until I get my new pc built as cash comes in heh.

eqisdead

I need an ok from Darkeros though. Three of the ten are 70 now (with no expansion to go higher so working on aa's), the other 7 are between 53 (one of them) and 64 with the majority of the them 62 to 65.

eqisdead

I don't mind. It's really up to Hotter(Zid) and SS(Zap).

Hey, guess what! I have finals in a few weeks! After that, it's a whole month or so that I can play.

Gawd I am looking forward to seeing anyone on ... lol I am lonely out there dieing all alone ......... we need a cleric ..... lmao

Also for those coming up the food chain .... Do tutorial till 10 then start in PC (hope you grab a PL group) then move to TD and its good till about 27 if you don't have new expansion otherwise BL is good in new expansion till over 30 ... just a huge damn zone long ass runs to zone lines or books ....

OK guys sorry to have to do it but am not getting anyplace that I could not have gotten if I had stayed on my old server..... you tired but the guild just isn't panning out so I have had to move on.

I pulled Cresent out last night and if you want to get a hold of me am still in RG22 .... sorry stayed as long as I could.....

:(

Anyone In Game?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back