• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Anyone ever have a zone hack? (1 Viewer)

Hiidan

RedCents
That would allow you to zone into a keyed zone, like veeshans peak, unkeyed? I used to have it and I remember how it worked. It simply sent the packet to the server saying "Zone me in." Basically, I'm looking for an easy way to get an unkeyed toon into a keyed zone. Any exist at this point in time?

The basic /zone plugin has always allowed you to go into key'd zones. Flags are a totally diff story, but go look up mq2piggyzone that should be what you're look for. Also, next time post this in questions not strats n cheats :)

You can zone into veeshan's peak and other zones that actually require a "key" instead of a flag using the warp plugin, I think that's what tone was getting at. Time requires a character flag and the warp plugin can't bypass that.

The closest thing to beating this was getting 85'd into a zone, then using the no3min crack to make it so you couldn't zone out until you turned it off, effectively killing the 3 minute zoneout rule if you're in a zone you're not flagged for. However, that doesn't work anymore either because the client will crash.

Anyone ever have a zone hack?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back