• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Any way to auto follow my main with my box chars immediately after zoning/porting? (1 Viewer)

LyricalMenace

RedCents
20¢
I'm running 3 characters. Is there a way that I can make my 2 other box characters automatically follow my main character that I am playing?

I have been using the /stick command but I have to issue the command every time we zone or portal somewhere.

Would like to be able to set it and forget it with my 2 box chars and have them always auto follow my main even after zoning or portaling.

Thanks in advance!

you might be able to change kiss so it don't end when you zone and you could use /chase like Akatora said.

or you could use MQ2EQBC and use following command on your main account to set all other accounts/toons to stick to your main

Sending commands to all other connects clients: - excluding self
/bca //target id ${Me.ID}
/bca //timed 10 /stick 10

Personally I use this method with 2 exceptions, 1 I use /stick 5 and 2 I set up a 2nd button with /bca //stick off

That was I can effectively PARK my team where I want them and then start kiss up on them all with /bca //mac kissassist assist tanknamehere

So if I put uw at the end the box characters will stick to me even underwater while swimming or up high levitating? This was one of the issues I was having when changing zones going underwater.

Question - Any way to auto follow my main with my box chars immediately after zoning/porting?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back