• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Any new MMORPGs are you looking forward to playing? (1 Viewer)

RedLotus

RedCents
60¢
In addition to being a swampflower at RedGuides, I'm a bit of an MMORPG nut. When I say "a bit" I mean that there's a Firiona Vie miniature sitting next to my keyboard (stop laughing at me!) but my love for games doesn't stop with just one company or game.

There are a lot of new titles that are coming out. City Of Villains and Vanguard to name a couple. I'm going to be definitely checking out both of them. I'm wondering what else is up and coming and cool, that I may not have yet set my sights upon.

I've seen some new ones pop up in stores recently that seemed worthy of buying. I gave Guild Wars a try because it has free online play. I didn't expect much from it but - wow, I was pretty impressed for a free online game. It wasn't bad at all. Nice scripting and an immersive storyline, not really any server downtime at all. I'm hoping they add some more content to it soon, so that the game can evolve.

And coming up soon, there's the new expansions that are coming out from SOE's games... EQ1 and EQ2. I've preordered them both.

So, how about you?

well no i try not to get to hooked to too many mmorpgs at once but y dont i ever c u red lotus do u mod in paying forums or something

It's because I'm shy! :o (just kidding) I moderate the EverQuest 2 forums. I also like Pina Coladas.

y'know I just cant split real life and MMORPG if I play more than one .... tried a lot, played Horizons for a year, tried EQ2 for the software "free month" and could not bring myself to pay for a subscription, my kids (aged 13-17) got hooked on WoW ... and I guess I did too ... so WoW is my bag ... reckon 8+ hours per week in WoW is about all I can afford timewise given a real life requires my attention ;)

That game skep was talking about sounds pretty neat... what was it like some darker version of WOW?? What was that called?? Are there still plans for it to come out skep??

Man.....you should play Lineage 2 bnb
to see a REAL MMORPG (but you sould stick to WoW cause it's the BEST)
hehehe

I am also looking forward to R.O.S.E online, though probably will never play it because i am loyal to WoW.

Well I really want to see what the new D&D game will look like in November....
Yes I played (ua before WOW that was) :)
But the downside is I 'HEARD' that the levels will max out at 20 :(

Welcome to gamebmo.com!

Game Black Market Online (GBMO) is a group of gaming professionals dedicated to providing quality online gaming services. We help to balance the palying field by providing services or commodities to help maximize your online gaming experience. We provide Power Leveling, In-Game Currency and Game Items (coming soon).

The FAQ is intended as a first resource for your answers to questions about how to placing an order ,delivery ,payment and so on.Please make sure that you are referring to the most recent version of the FAQ for details

Compare our price -- We beat all competition hands down! Instant delivery 24/7 lvie customer support. contacting us with MSN: [email protected]

We are always looking to improve our services. If you have any suggestion or even a complaint, please feel free to contact us with MSN: [email protected]

This is not a place for advertising.

And if you're going to do so, at least do it in a new thread instead of one completely unrelated to it.

Willy said:
That game skep was talking about sounds pretty neat... what was it like some darker version of WOW?? What was that called?? Are there still plans for it to come out skep??

http://www.mythicentertainment.com/warhammer/

I will be dropping whatever I'm currently playing and switch to Warhammer when it comes out.

I'll buy it the moment I see it on the shelf, even if I haven't seen it played.

I will worship the CD and make a shrine of the empty box...

Any new MMORPGs are you looking forward to playing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back