• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Any new AA macros? (1 Viewer)

Alchropie

RedCents
I've been outta the loop for about 6 months or so...and when i left the lavastorm MM just got nerfed, i was wondering if anything like that has popped up again? that was pretty kick ass if i do say so myself, i just spent about 30 min searchin through the macros and what not and didnt see anything really..just scanning quick im on my lunch lol. So if anyone knows more than me shoot me a reply my macro finger has been itching since i quit, Im lookin for some afk regular exp/AA exp fully automated or just partial. Thanks

Alch

Adv. Taskmaster, for one. One person mentioned a forgotten halls macro. There's rumor that there's a Vxed macro for necro somewhere around here that's updated.

The AFK AAXP macros all got nerfed fairly quickly and the sseru.mac ended up getting a lot of people banned. I think a lot of people have learned to keep most of that stuff to themselves recently.

Any new AA macros?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back