• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Any help would be nice (1 Viewer)

Uyndaio

RedCents
16¢
Hello, i am returning to EQ after a vety long vacation from it.. and i dont want to do what i did all over again, because i sold my account i used now all i have is a striped 52 Ranger.. i was hopeing someone could please point mne in the right direction of a good guide that can help me get back some levels and nice gear and all that stuff thx

hmm any ideas, any1? oj, and im on the stromm surver if any1 wants to use me in any trycks, bugs, exploits for exp, loot, or whatever that takes multiple people

best thing I would suggest if the ranger is completely stripped is to start a bard, pl it using macros etc to get yourself some cash from soloing to rebuy gear for ranger maybe exp up a solo caster class like necro or druid so you could farm high lvl areas for cash and gear for the ranger. Other than that buy or begg for plat to twink him out.

Sorry for being so.. non-informative.

(Ring... Ring...) Hello, you have reached Redguides, the authority on Cheats, Hacks and Plats. If you would like to PL your character, use search. If you would like to use Macroquest, use search... etc.

I thought it was strange to ask for a good guide when you have so many at your disposal.

Take soul's advice tho.. its solid. Seriously though. If you dont have the patience to re-level, buy some plat. I have a guide about using Player Auctions, or you can PM me.

Hmm im willing to switch survers, mabey some1 has a pl set up an can hook me up with a pl if i ask nicely (when there not busy ofcorse) well if any1 gets bored an wants to help me out PM me

Any help would be nice

Users who are viewing this thread

Back