• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

any help on severan the direwind caller? (1 Viewer)

He is one groupable with Time and Qvic geared peeps, IIRC. I havent personally been there when he was killed, but have picked up some drops from him when others have killed him. I think he usually drops Tier 1 pants from TSS (at least that is what I received from him). I think mezzing or OT'ing the adds is the key there.

You're thinking Son of Severan, Severan himself is probably the easiest raid mob that drops tier 3 spells and required a much more intensive strategy, I was not in a guild that fought him however.

This fight is basically Redfang but without vbats. Kite the 4 mobs as they spawn, kill the big gnoll. It's the 4 adds that eat healers and dps but if they are kited by competent people it's an easy fight. (Or at least was, when TSS was released.)

I really don't recall AEs except for the AE fear that adds proc. Kiting may be more difficult than imagine as the adds run really fast and for some reason are difficult to get aggro effectiviely. We have just Off tanked them away from casters so they aren't AE fearing the clerics. Pretty easy fight as long as you keep him in his campsite and don't let the adds get out of control.

You could probably have a kite team Ala Battlemaster Rhorius with a bard selosing a group of knights so they don't get eaten by the fast adds, I've recommended it to my guild, but we've never tried it. Either way you do it you really need Knights with Fear resist AA Off tanking or kiting otherwise aggro can get loose and fuck whole raid.

any help on severan the direwind caller?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back